Wild Horses Rolling Stones Chords And Lyrics


Jika Ingin Melihat Letak Jari pada gitar silahkan klik  pada huruf kunci (Bm Dll)  
If You Want Layout View finger on guitar, please click on the letter keys (Bm Etc)

"Wild Horses" acousticguitar lesson tutorial Part 1
 "WildHorses" acousticguitar lesson tutorial Part 2



WILD HORSES ROLLING STONES

G  Am  G  Am  G

Bm               G         Bm            G
  Childhood living  is easy to do
 
Am                     C               D     G                                 D          C 
 the things you wanted            I bought them for      you  
 
 Bm              G         Bm                       G
  graceless  lady      you know who I am
 
Am             C                D               G                             D          C
 You know I can't let        you     slide through my hands     
 
 Am                      D   G              F              C
  Wild CHorses        couldn't  drag me away
 
Am             C          D   G                               C
 wild wild horses        couldn't Fdrag me away 
 
 Bm                     G          Bm                     G
  I watched you suffer   a dull aching  pain
 
Am                C          D  G                          D            C
 now you decided        to show me the       same  
 
Bm                              G   Bm                 G
 no sweeping exits         or off stage  lines
 
Am                                C         D   G                   D            C  
 could make me feel bitter        or treat you unkind  
 
 Am             C            D     G             F              C
          Wild Horses           couldn't drag me away
 
Am             C            D     G             F              C
          Wild Horses           couldn't drag me away
 
Bm                 G                       Bm              G
  I know I've dreamed you  a sin and a lie
 
Am               C                D     G                                         D           C
  I have my  freedom            but I don't have much        time  
 
Bm                     G             Bm                     G
 faith has been broken   tears must be cried
 
Am                  C             D     G                   D          C
 lets do some living             after we've      died 
 
Am               C           D    G             F                C
           wild horses           couldn't drag me away
 
Am              C           D      G       F                           C
  wild wild horses            we'll ride them some day
 
Am           C           D    G             F                C
        wild horses         couldn't drag me away
 
Am              C           D    G       F                           C
  wild wild horses          we'll ride them some day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motif batik lengkung Ciledug HD

Hotel California Chords And Lyrics

Motif Batik Garis HD

Stairway to Heaven Led Zeppelin Chords And Lyrics

Motif Batik (BulCe) HD

Motif Batik Doble Lengkung Ciledug HD

Motif Batik Kembang Sepatu HD